Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Frozen Peanut Butter Pie



Tomorrow I go back to work. Oh Joy.  It was nice having the house to myself for a little while. Since I had a little time and today it is supposed to be warm (over 80 degrees F) I decided to make Frozen Peanut Butter Pie. My daughter and I love this recipe and my husband likes it too! I found this recipe years ago on the label of a jar of Reese's Peanut Butter. The first time I made it was for Easter and everyone loved it. Here is the recipe:

Frozen Peanut Butter Pie

3/4 cup Peanut Butter
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 cup milk
8 oz. whipped topping (like Cool Whip), thawed
1 - 9 inch chocolate crumb crust, or graham cracker crust

Beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth.  Gradually add powdered sugar and milk, blending until smooth; fold in whipped topping.  Pour into crust, cover; freeze 6 hours.

I like to make my own graham cracker crust.  This is the recipe I use:

Graham Cracker Crust

Mix: 24 crushed graham crackers (12 double crackers)
        1/2 cup sugar
        1/2 cup butter, melted

  Enjoy!
-Missie

No comments:

Post a Comment